Monday, October 18, 2010

1 year soldier~

Well well well, 1 year ago.. I made my trip down to Tekong on the ever-dreadful ferry, with my family and... ...

loL! Like I said, that was 1 year ago! Now... I'm still struggling to cope with the 2nd half of my ns liability... hoping nothing negative or serious will ever occur to me.

So far so good!

Just got promoted also! At least, it'll look nicer on my No.1...that's if you guys get to see me next year during NDP! *yes, my battalion is involved with the gun salute in the coming NDP*

Well... have been feeling lonely nowadays. No girls, friends more or less stucked in 'mary', no freedom...and the only entertainment that can keep me going would be Dota and my beloved bettas; which I'm now breeding.

Hope they're doing fine! Will show you guys pix if I ever succeed.

Last but not least...

Isn't she cute! =D

No comments: