Sunday, December 26, 2010

NLP

My god-father's brother came to Singapore for 2 days, and stayed over at my house.

He's an intelligent man, just like his elder brother. loL! No wonder they're both rather successful people, holding on to senior positions in their respective companies, HP and SAP.

Well, was on my uncle's truck to AMK and had a conversation, or more like a discussion with him. He shared with me his experiences and knowledge on career prospects and goal settings. Well, I would say this is not the 1st time I heard about these, almost all of the content is the same.. however, he put in the effort to give me examples. loL! And..it's free. haha!!

Well, I love to listen to intelligent people. If you know I'm not paying attention to you talking, it means you're not, at least to me. Hehe...*hint hint* But, I also wouldn't show you that I'm not paying attention la... it's such an ass to point people as 'not-intelligent', for i'm no genius as well. haha! I have self-awareness k!

Anyway, he told me about this NLP. Go read it up, it's rather enriching. Maybe you can pick up one pointer or two. No harm reading yea?

and after all these ranting...it reminds me I'm just 8 days away from the land of 'darkness'... sighs...

Wish me luck while I paint myself with sand and... more sand there.

Book In Lo!

No comments: