Sunday, January 02, 2011

i'm going


Alright...I'm about to leave tonight.

Not feeling excited;
Will be a tough exercise there;
Not going to enjoy the moment there;
Will I have enough clothings to change there?;
What's the worse things that are ever going to happen to me?;
Are the snakes and scorpions there friendly?;
The weather is going to be fine right?;
The evaluator's not a bitch;
I miss dota... ...

Yea...kind of sum up my mixed feelings now.

Anyway, despite my reluctance to this trip, I'm pretty happy about what's going to happen after I return. If nothing goes horribly wrong there, I'll be enjoying my pre-ORD mood already.
After this trip, I'm more or less a complete soldier/gunner. Haha...no more outfields after this!

But...IF (touch wood) something really happens...I'll just say, i'm going to die in regrets. There's many things I haven't done nor make up to yet. So sad... Part of it is her, part of it is another her and another part is you you you!! loL! Not sure if you understand, but... just know i'm still living in regrets yet to be settled. If you do know what i'm talking about...please accomplish for me if I can't make it.

thanks. and bon voyage to me!! =)

No comments: