Saturday, March 19, 2011

Guard guard guard


Friday spent on Guard duty, again. There's nothing more boring than this. Shucks~
Furthermore, I have to sleep on my precious Saturday to recuperate from the sleepless night. GDI (God Damn It)...

Conscious in the afternoon, only to be pestered by the little girl. Reached my limit so decided to go for a swim to escape from the girl's tyranny - trust me she's pretty... pretty annoying! Had a good work out, as well as a good hour relief of her nonsense!

LoL! Not that I dislike children, but if someone keeps 'ordering' you around, it kinda sucks! given that I'm already being ordered around in camp~ Give me a break!!!

Haha~

Sad happenings, Japan disturbed with terrible disaster. Countless people missing, rising death counts, unbelievable damages and pitiful scenes, all in a disaster-stricken Japan.

Deep sympathy, yet strengthless to contribute. I can only give my blessing from within as I read the remorse through the papers. The situation at the Nuclear Site just doesn't help the recovery, given all the danger from the radiation emission. Snow also make things worse...

People tell me it could be the retribution given to Japan now for the massacre which they are responsible in the World War 2. I think it's unfair to say that... afterall, Japan's contribution to the world remains understated. Their spirit to accomplish task exceed any other man on Earth! Why people only judge by the sin people have committed and omit their contribution?

No doubt it's a challenging period for the Japanese now. I sincerely hope they can brace through this difficult situation, for a better tomorrow awaits them. They'll learn from this significantly, and also warn others about the consequence of luxury.

It's not end of the world yet, right?

=)

No comments: