Sunday, March 13, 2011

Photography.


What an inspiring picture.

In my context, it just shows me an endless track. The closer view of the track shows clearly a strong, sturdy track filled with rocks.

upon looking ahead as the track extends, it is gradually blurred; the road is there for you but it's vague and unknown.

How nice, courtesy of Kevin! =)

Btw, Kevin have moved to Pasir Ris. Coincidentally, his block is so near to mine, which means I have someone to drive me to West Coast CC!!

SPLD was utterly defeated hands down by NYP. What a shame. The prime of SPLD is over, that also reminds me that I should refrain from going back there, mainly because there's nothing much I can contribute either. We were able to do it in the past, why not now? It's still a question, and I'm not capable to answer that. We'll just see how it goes...

Anyway, went lion dance to help shi fu for an opening ceremony 'cai qing' at AMK's London Weight Management centre as well as it's partner Yun Nam Hair Care centre. Both located in the same building. Shi Fu requested for a Big Head, so I'm on it! Haha! So cool, not in my mood to crack jokes and disturb/harass, but sufficient to make the crowd laugh and smile. How nice! =) Just love it when they enjoy my Big Head's appearance!

As the title suggested, it's Photography. Actually, not very much on that line..but I just bought a new camera from the recent IT Fair. Well, a canon ixus 115. Quite a catch, given it's reasonable bundle package that comes along with it. =) A new canon camera user, but I hope it works just as good, or better than our present olympus which seems to be dying on us! haha!

For this, we got to buy the printer at a discounted price.

Enjoying my hard-earned off for fri and mon. What a wonderful weekend. =) Hope my coming months (till i ORD) will be smooth and peaceful. yay!

No comments: