Sunday, September 18, 2005

hehez...forget~

Hahaz...sorry, i forgot to blog~! =P hahaz...yay~ my prelim's starting!! (hey, what am I happy about?) alright..it's because it also means that the big Os are coming...which also means that my secondary life is ending...really really sooN~!! how much am i gonna miss it? - LOTZ!!-

ok...English last Friday...honest speaking, first time i wrote so..."emotional" during an English paper for an exam? I don't know how it will rate...but, i hope i've done well? However, i can't say the same thing for my paper 2? "Screw" comprehension..(* hehez.."screw" 's Brian's favourite word!!* ) hahaz..

Ok, anyway...Happy Mid Autumn Festival! everyone!! hehez..the school celebrated it yesterday! Everybody were having lotsa fun~ Selling items, singing, chatting, walking...and 'eating pomelos' oh well...went up stage to 'gobble' down half of that 'ewl' fruit~ kekex..Clarence threw up! Come on, it's not easy stuffing that 'thing' down!! hahaz...well, we did it! and...la la la~ you can't beat me when you're eating fruits!! =P!! *but, one sure-thing, i was damn embarassed to eat/stuff/swallow/gobble down in front of so many people..especially xi xiang sia!! dArn! hahaz...nvm, had fun~!

however...not so after that...someone got really down, i can't smile either..you can say my mid-autumn's mood is spoilt...but i can't enjoy that nite...hehez...after the trip to tamp, reached home and went dwn again~ zachy + brian they all were under my blk! hahza..if only we can have such night-gathering more often?? =) ok la...receive another bad bad news..alright, wrong problem at wrong time..don't worry, it's not me...ok, let's go settle that - with others, okie dokEYz..cya guys! remember, i've bloggEd!

No comments: