Monday, September 12, 2005

ObsesSion~

"I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee,
Keys to ignition are like gloves to ali.
To and fro, flowers and sea, the sunlight is my peace..."

wahahaz..i'm so obsessed with this song! hehez...do you know where it comes from?? Do you find it familiar? (Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee..)

ok la...free those that are guessing now from your suspense. It's a song in Initial D during its beginning when they are showing the cast and "ah tuo" delivering his tofu~ hehez...the song is very cute, but sadly..only total 4 verses...-_-'''

hmmMm...alright, today we had our first prelim paper...it's CME alright (don't laugh). It is still important to grade our 'moral values' lor...hahaz...(jOking!) Okok..that's not my point...i'm only concerned about my NAME(+surname) found inside one of the question in the paper!! Grh!! It was about a guy's reflection of 'pre-marital sex' That guy was agreeable to that, and in fact..i NEVER agree to that!! "He's" an IMPOSTER!! hahaz...that's not me k!! Like the bracket says...Not his real name! hahaz..okok..and that Mr Azam scare me lor...doing mcq halfway, he suddenly asked "Melvin, how's your sex-life??" I swear I was like.."Huh!?! What sex-life??" so..it was the question..hahaz..-_-''

No comments: