Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sleep

oh my, i seems to get sleepy more easily nowadays...what's going on?? i used to hate sleeping so much, but amazingly my eyes tends to close these days...is something the matter?? hahaz...hecK!

alright...i love these weekends! I got more than enough time to sleep sleep sleep!! =P told you i love to sleep nowadays! i slept on bus, on mrt and...while watching tv!! hehex...

erm...problem now, will i be like Bear bear?? omG!! his hibernation skill is superb! he can sleep within 10 minutes and no sound/noise/screams/shouting can wake him up! powerful eh? hahaz...i'm afraid that i will learn from him and sleep during classes! how how how?? never mind la..i still got last part of me - Perserverance! (Just slap myself when i start to doze off...=P)

Alright..got a new and nice song!! erm...i'm kinda 'touched' by the music...but it's still too short to be a 'good song'? Anyway, it's still a nice song..enjoY~!

"Tanning In you Sunray - Initial D movie OST"
Chilling in the love shacks
Summertime, Number 9
Everytime, I think, my dreams come true

Here we-o time
Nearly everthing mine

Get in time, with the things for you

What time will you be here now?
It's a quarter past 7 now
And I'm waining for you...

What you gonna do?
When it hits you,
you and me, I

Hold back my shine,
when i realize

I'm getting my tan in your sunray...

And we see,
through the mirror,
that you got me
thinking clearer.
And i'm gonna be under your skies I'll stay..

No comments: