Tuesday, February 07, 2006

NighTmare - Fact or fiction?

Oh my god. I woke up at 3.43 am this morning with horror and my head is all filled sweat. I dreamt that it was our result release day. Darren was right beside me. He kept asking for my result, i just say it was a fail. He didn't believe until i show him a red "nine" on the slip for English. I was so shocked! The whole dream was so real, that i thought my future is really gone!!! Woahz... LUCKY i was dreaming!! Oh my god...if that really come out on the slip this friday...i really don't know what to do!!

argh...damn. I went to Lion dance today too. I love the feeling!! woo hOO! hahaz..but, damn, i'm half deaf. I can hear this very loud ring inside my ear...i can only hear half the volume you talking to me now! grh..scary!!

my hand too!! got this stupid "hive" thingy. So damn scary..but., don't worry guys. It's not contagious, just an ugly marks....ewl!! stupid allergy, stupid job that caused these stupid marks!! grh!! stuPId me!!

Result's coming out on friday!! Good luCk everybOdy!!

No comments: